Bring The Kids!
Miller Fitness offers a safe and playful area for children so parents can enjoy their workout! We have lots of toys, crafts, movies and games to help your children enjoy their time in the Kid's Cave! Infants to children up to 12 years old are welcome for up to TWO hours a day.
Fall / Winter Hours of Operation:
Monday-Thursday: 9AM-11AM // 5PM-7PM
Friday and Saturday: CLOSED
**Kid's Cave will close a half hour early if no kid's are present, please be here by 10:30am or 6:30pm!
Cost Per Day:
1 Child: $3
**Additional $1 Per Child After the 1st Child.
Punch Cards Available at Front Desk:
1 Child: $25 for 10 Visits
2 Children: $35 for 10 Visits
3 Children: $45 for 10 Visits
GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES:
- - Children must be paid for at the front desk before entering.
- - We are a unlicensed childcare provider (babysitter) versus being a daycare facility. For that reason, parents MUST remain on premises at ALL time.
- - All children MUST be signed in upon arriving and departing the Cave.
- - Diaper bags and other items may be placed on the shelf provided.
- - The maximum time limit per stay is 2 hours.
- - Children will ONLY be released to the person that drops them off.
- - If your child is disrespectful and creating issues, you will need to remove them and try another day.
Young teens 13 or 14 years of age MUST be accompanied by an adult AT ALL TIMES in the gym if they are going to be working out. No kids under 13 years of age are permitted in the gym, except to pass through to the Kid's Cave. There are personal training exceptions. If you want a trainer for a child under 13 years old, contact us! We love to work with kids. Give your child the best chance to exceed at any sport or activity they are pursuing!